Patch 1.15 Notes:
Patch 1.15 includes 5 new challenge room maps to test your bravery and wit! New players can now obtain these maps as rewards for completing various quests from Vasman in Torchlight. New challenges await in the Tomb of the Awakened, Estherian Ruins, Dwarven Fortress, Molten Prison, and Black Palace.
- Root Golem Fire Breath now deals damage
- Ember Bolt had a bad value in higher levels
- Zealot lightning bolt now does damage
- Gem effects accumulating when recovering from socketed items
- Sushi Helm Recipe fix
- Added Blind Effect for modders
- New Unittype of Bossmap for modders
- Multiple spelling fixes
- Fixed a few spots where floor tiles where missing or had the wrong collision set
- Fixed various locations where monsters were getting stuck in some levels
- Limited Multi-language support added for modders ( tool coming )
- You can now attach layouts to items - for modders
- You can now have up to 50 waypoints - for modders
- Scale effect can now be permanent - for modders Soul Rend magic damage scales with strength and magic 50%, 50%
- Doom Quake, Titan Stomp dmg scales with strength 50%
- Needle Arc dot damage scales with strength and dex 100%, 100%
- Ember Lightning additionally deals 20% of weapon damage on the first chain
- Magic Weapon expertise passive does not interact strangely with other passives around level 9
- Shock Trap now scales with ranks.
- Flame Trap and Shock Trap now scale with pet mastery.
- Ember Lance no longer stops passive buffs
- Option in Settings file to turn off Steam Cloud added
- Settings broke into 2 files. LocalSettings and settings
- Fixed rare teleport crash
- Fix for input latency on low FPS for skills; hotbar skills and items
- Alric Achievement now works on steam
- Fixed XP not being removed correctly after death if choosing to respond at the level start
- Passive skills now adhere to equipment requirement
- Fixed rare case when triggers wouldn't fire correctly
- Texture overrides fixed in paper doll view
- Fixed issue with some looping skills
- Masteries now properly apply to elemental effects
This patch is ONLY compatible with games purchased in retail box and is not compatible with digital download, burn on demand discs or downloads from other sites.
Download patch number 1.15 (2/1/2010)
© 2009 Encore Inc
© Copyright © 2009 Runic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Encore and the Encore logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Encore Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved. All other brands, marks, logos or trademarks are the property of their respective holders. USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY UNDER THE LICENSE AGREEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. YOUR USE OF THIS PRODUCT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.
Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3/Windows Vista® SP2/Windows® 7
Intel Pentium® III 800MHz Processor or faster
512MB RAM (1GB RAM recommended)
400MB Hard Disk Space
8x CD-ROM drive or faster
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c or higher compatible video card
3D capable video card must have at least 64MB of video RAM
Mouse and keyboard are required
Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.